Friday, July 18, 2008

Bunch of Flowers!!!



Banksia, Bromeliad- orange & yellow, Gerbera, Mums, Celosia and white casa blanca

Someone special to me sent these flowers last May 2008 right at my office desk
!! I was somewhat surprised coz I wasn't expecting it that day. My officemates were teasing me, like, "hey! maybe you bought yourself these flowers", "you could have told your bf that he'd treat us dinner instead of sending you flowers coz its expensive!", etc.

Wow! The feeling is really so great. Specially that its my first time to receive flowers at my workplace. For sure some of them felt envy at the flowers. Most of the flowers were imported from Switzerland. There's even one red flower, "banksia" still at my vase until now. It has the longest life span of all the flowers.

And hey! If you want your girlfriends or mothers to feel the same way I felt, send them some flowers too!! For sure they will love it. If they are far from you, you can order online at any of the following links: http://www.expressregalo.com/; http://www.florabella.com.ph/flower-philippine-flower-delivery.html;

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"wow, big time pala yung special someone moh?... ang mamahal nyan eh... nxt tym kamo eh dalawang celpone n lang ang ibigay nya...!! hahaha.."

fretzie said...

hmmm time check, its Oct2010 and the Banksia flower is still not wilted... still at my ofc desk.. reminds me of the love, kindness and friendship that we shared. Whereever he is now, I thank him for making me a better person and making me feel loved and appreciated.

 
Add to Technorati Favorites